Latest Off Campus in Bangalore October 2022 | Latest Off Campus for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech 2017 to 2022 Batch Batch 2022 | Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Interview, Eligibility Criteria etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IBM Off Campus 2022 [Quick Summary]
|Company Name:||IBM India Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification:||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Batch:||2017 to 2022 Batch|
|Walk in Location:||Bangalore|
Post Name: Functional verification Engineer Posts
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities: As a Functional verification engineer, you are expected to
- Verify the different functions/components for a high speed SERDES.
- Work with logic and development teams to identify test scenarios, create test plans and execute the scenarios.
- Create/Update the test environment and code automated test scenarios and environments.
- Work with development and system tests team to ensure coverage criteria.
- Develop skills in IBM Functional verification tools and apply them successfully IBMReferred_India
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-5 years of relevant industry experience
- An understanding of the hardware development cycle for the product.
- Expertise in System Verilog / C++ programming to write functional verification components
- Understanding of Verilog or VHDL, and able to trace the source of unexpected design behavior through to RTL source.Track record of defining new approaches to verification that are adopted by others and progress the state of the art of verification within a team.
- Expertise in automation language, tool and scripts – Python, Perl
- Experience in test automation.
- Analytical skills, decision making ability and attention to details .
- Ability to work in a team, under schedule pressure and maintain deadlines
- Development experience with Linux / Unix
- Experience in Test Plan creation and develop test cases from the requirements & Design Documents, reviews, reports creation.
- Strong communication skills and passionate to work well as part of a team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Stress testing and ability to identify corner case scenarios
- Knowledge of PCIE Domain and Mixed Signal Verification
- Application of C++ in a functional verification project
- Knowledge of high-speed SERDES.
- Good understanding of computer system architecture
Year of Passing: 2017 to 2022 Batch
Experience: Fresher’s (0 – 5 Years)
Registration Link: Click Here