Latest Off Campus January 2023 | Latest Off Campus for B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc 2023 Batch | Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Interview, Eligibility Criteria etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IBM Off Campus 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Job Location:||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad|
|Walk in Location:||Virtual(Online)|
Post Name: Associate Systems Engineer Posts
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Graduation Year: 2023
- Degree: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech/ MSc/ MCA-60%/6.0 CGPA Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- Branch: CS/ IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing
- No Active Backlog
- Compensation (B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech /MSc/ MCA): INR 4.50 Lakh per annum + one time settling allowance of INR 25000
Year of Passing: 2023 Batch
1. Coding Test (IBM Code Knack-NQT)
2. English Language Test
Selection Process: IBM conducts assessments that are engaging, interactive,and time-efficient for our candidates. We respect our time in showing your capabilities hence we want to give you commortable environment to truly demonstrate who vou are and what you can bring to the job and to IBM. All rounds are elminauon rounds.
1. Coding Test (IBM Code Knack-NQT): Coding assessment – Hacker Rank helps us identify quality developers with right skills. This technical hiring platform allows us to thorougnly assess the potential developers in their problem-solving skills through relevant code challenges
2. English Language Assessment: This is an online assessment which measures English Language proficiency. In around 10 minutes candidates answer a series of MCQ’s which evaluates their engagement towards English.
3. Interview(s): The candidate would be assessed on skills like technical representation, communication, growth mindset, Innovatior and adaptability.
Last Date for Registration: 13.01.2023
For More Details: Click Here
Official Announcement: Click here
Registration Link: Click Here
- Step 1. Apply to this role: Associate Systems Engineer – https://ibm.co/3vJSEWK
- Step 2. Note the candidate reference number, which will be shared in an email from IBM Recruitment no reply
- Step 3. Using your candidate reference number, fill out this form to complete your registration: https://ibm.co/3imq3nq
- Note: Employee Referrals also opened for this position. If you know any IBM Employee in your circle ask them to refer you for better response.