Latest Off Campus February 2023 | Latest Off Campus for BCA, B. Sc/B. Voc in CS / IT/and graduating in 2023 2023 Batch 2023 | Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Interview, Eligibility Criteria etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TCS Off Campus 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Qualification:||BCA, B.Sc, B. Voc in CS / IT/|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
AGE: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Year of Passing: 2023 Batch
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections –
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
Last Date for Registration: 31.01.2023
Test Date: 10th February 2023
Registration Link: Click Here