CISF Constable (Driver) Exam Syllabus 2023 2024 | CISF Constable (Driver) Exam Pattern 2023 2024 | CISF Constable (Driver), Constable/DCPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the CISF Syllabus 2023 they can collect full PDF on this page. CISF Constable (Driver) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having CISF Constable (Driver) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of CISF Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
CISF Constable (Driver) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Documentation/Trade Test
2. Written Examination or DME/RME
Recruitment Process :
Height Bar Test (HBT)
-Candidates will be put through Height Bar Test (HBT). Qualified candidates in Height Bar Test will be further put through Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Documentation/ Trade Test:
-All the candidates whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order will be assigned Roll Number and called for the 1st stage of recruitment. PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test which will be conducted at various centres. Candidates who are found eligible in Height Bar Test will undergo Physical Standard Test (PST), followed by PET.
Physical Standard Test – Candidates who qualify Height Bar Test will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. Physical Standards for the post of Constable/Driver and DCPO has been elaborated in Para 5.5 above and relaxation will also be applicable as per Government of India Orders from time to time.
– Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of required certificate at the time of PST/PET, Documentation & Trade Test in the proforma as prescribed in Appendix – D from the competent authorities of the Districts where he ordinarily resides. ST candidates may avail the relaxation on production of valid original ST certificate.
– Candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards i.e. height and chest may prefer an appeal on same day, if they so desire, to the Appellate Authority nominated for the Centre through Presiding Officer (PO). The decision of the Appellate Authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained thereafter.
– The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof. However, elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of Detailed Medical 15 Examination. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standards will be allowed to participate in next stage of the Recruitment Process.
Physical Efficiency Test :
– Candidates who qualify the Height Bar Test (HBT) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be put through the following Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be qualifying in nature:-
|800 Mtrs Run||In 3 minutes 15 seconds|
|Long Jump||11 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches in 03 chances|
– Candidate will have to qualify in each event of PET. If a candidate fails to qualify in any of the three events of the PET he will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the PST/PET Board and will not be allowed to participate in next stage of Recruitment Process.
– There is no appeal in PET.
Following original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualify in PST/PET will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials/certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
a) Educational Certificates.
b) Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate)
c) Valid HMV, LMV and Motorcycle with gear Driving Licence.
d) SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate, if applicable. It should be in the proforma as prescribed in Appendix – A, B & C respectively. Caste certificates which are not in prescribed manner as specified in the advertisement notice will not be accepted.
e) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in proforma/format given in Appendix – D.
f) Departmental candidates including CISF candidates have to submit certificate from their employer as per Appendix – E.
g) Discharge certificate/Certificate and Undertaking in case of serving Defence Personnel as per Appendix – F
h) Employed officials applying against the Ex-Servicemen quota should produce certificate in proforma/format given in Appendix – G.
i) Undertaking in the format prescribed in Appendix – H in case of Ex-Servicemen.
j) Identity Certificate for WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) residing in the State of J&K as per Appendix – I along with a copy of electoral roll showing the name of the candidate in the voters list for elections.
k) Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates duly printed the date of photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of this Notification).
l) In addition to the original certificates, the candidates will also bring one set of self attested photocopy of educational, caste and driving licence etc.
m) Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
n) The candidates must carry photo bearing identification proof such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, AADHAR Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax PAN Card in original which he has mentioned/filled in application form.
o) Identification of the candidates will be checked by the board of officers at the time of PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test, Written Examination & Detailed Medical Examination on the basis of Admit Card as well as Identity Cards i.e. ADHAAR Card, Driving Licene, Voter ID Card, Identity Card issued by University/College or Income Tax Pan Card Number, as produced by them. Biometric credentials (LTI/RTI/Fingers Impression) of all candidates shall be registered before conduct of PST/Documentation & Trade Test which will be used in all further stages of recruitment.
Trade Test :
Those who qualify in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be put through the following tests. Any candidates who does not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these test as shown against each, will be eliminated from that particular stage by issuing a rejection slip and will not be allowed to participate in the further recruitment process.
|S No.||Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Driving test for Light Vehicle||50||25|
|2.||Driving test for Heavy Vehicle||50||25|
|3.||Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles.||30||15|
Note :- The marks obtained in Trade Test would not determine the merit position of the candidate since the Trade Test is only qualifying in nature. However minimum qualifying marks should be obtained by the candidate to be allowed for further recruitment process.
Written Test :
– The candidates who qualify in PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
– The question paper will be set to assess the General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude, ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi.
– The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in two hours. There shall be no negative marking.
Minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for next stage will be as under :-
UR/EWS/Ex. Servicemen : 35%
SC/ST/OBC : 33%
Note : The qualifying marks of 35% for
UR/EWS/ESM and 33 % for SC/ST/OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for next stage. The candidates for next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance/marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
– The date of examination will be informed to candidates only through CISF recruitment website www.cisfrectt.in. Request for changing of written examination centre will not be considered under any circumstances.
– No representation for revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will be entertained.
– Answer Keys of the Written Examination will be placed on the CISF Recruitment website www.cisfrectt.in after the Written Examination.
– Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, must not bring these devices inside the examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “Use of unfair means” in the Examination, his candidature shall be cancelled and appropriate action will be taken against such candidates.
Mode of Selection/ Drawal of Final Merit List: After completion Written Examination, category wise merit list for General, SC, ST, OBC, EWS & ESM will be drawn separately on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate. As two options are available for two posts i.e. Constable/Driver and Constable/DCPO, allotment to posts will be on the basis of merit cum preference. Therefore, candidates are advised to make their preferences with care.
CISF Constable (Driver) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here CISF Constable (Driver) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2023 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Constable (Driver) Exam. The CISF Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for CISF Constable (Driver) Exam is
|CISF Constable (Driver) Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
Leave a Reply