SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Syllabus 2022 2023 | SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Pattern 2022 2023 | SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the SSC Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having SSC Sub Inspector (SI) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of SSC Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
1. CBT Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
2. Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests are as follows:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hrs|
– Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
– Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
– Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the website of the Commission after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit given by the Commission through online modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question which is non refundable. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
– National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate holders (as on 30.08.2022) will be given bonus marks in Paper-I and Paper-II which will be added to the normalized scores of such candidates as per following scheme:
|S. No.||Type of NCC Certificate||Bonus Marks in each Paper (Paper-I and Paper-II)|
|1.||NCC ‘C’ Certificate||10 marks (5% of the maximum marks)|
|2.||NCC ‘B’ Certificate||6 marks (3% of the maximum marks)|
|3.||NCC ‘A’ Certificate||4 marks (2% of the maximum marks)|
– The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission.
– There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus PDF Download:
Indicative syllabus for Computer Based Examination
General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language and Comprehension: Questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of words, comprehension, etc.
|SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
Leave a Reply