Latest Off Campus in Chennai September 2022 | Latest Walk in Interview for B.E., / B.Tech 2022 Batch Batch 2022 | Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Interview, Eligibility Criteria etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Emerson Walk in Interview 2022 [Quick Summary]
|Qualification:||B.E., / B.Tech|
|Walk in Location:||Chennai|
|Event Time:||9:00 AM|
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000 to 17000 per month
- B.E., / B.Tech., Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation, ICE, Production, Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechatronics, EEE
- 2022 graduates only
- 65% and above
- 2 history of arrear allowed. Standing arrear should not be there
- Only Female candidates to apply as this is a diversity hiring Male candidates will not be considered.
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Positive Attitude
- Candidates with experience as a GET / NEEM / NAPS/Contract trainee will also be considered
- Long term commitment
- Candidates will be placed immediately as trainee
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- Initially students will be hired as apprentice trainees and will be trained on various products and process .
- Training will involve both classroom and on the job training for about 6 months . After the formal training , students will be placed in real time projects and given exposure
- Trainees will be under Apprentice / NEEM program for first 12-15 months and based on performance will be hired into permanent roles.
- During the training period ( First 12-15 months ) candidates will be paid a stipend of INR 15000 to 17000 per month
- After the training period, If candidate is selected for a permanent job , they will be a paid a CTC of INR 420,000 + ( depending on their experience)
- Aptitude, Group Discussion and Technical interview
Last Date for Registration: 29 September 2022
Walk in Date: 29 September 2022
Walk in Time: 9:00 AM
Walk in Venue:
Fisher Chennai Engineering Center (Emerson)
Unit No. 2 First Floor
Ascendas IT Park, Crest Ascendas
Registration Link: Click Here