NIS Recruitment 2022 | NIS Application Form 2022 – NIS invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following 06 LDC & Stenographer posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://nischennai.org/. Candidates are advised to check NIS Website https://nischennai.org/ for related information from time to time
NIS Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||National Institute Of Siddha|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||06 Professor, Hospital Superintendent, Assistant Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam), Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Chennai|
Latest NIS LDC & Stenographer Vacancy Details:
NIS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam)||01|
|4.||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||01|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk||01|
Eligibility Criteria & Salary Details:
|1. Professor – |
1.Post Graduate Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
2. 5 years of teaching experience as Reader / Associate Professor in the concerned subject or 5 years research experience in PB-III (Rs.15,600-39100) with GP Rs.7600 /- with NPA. OR 15 years combined experience in teaching as Reader / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Lecturer in the concerned subject or 15 years Research Experience in the pay scale of PB-III (Rs.15,600-39,100) with GP of Rs.7,600/-, Rs.6,600/- and Rs.5,400/- with NPA respectively out of which minimum 2 years in the pay scale of PB-III (Rs.15,600 – 39,100) with GP Rs.7,600/ with NPA.
3. Minimum five research publications indexed in index medicus or National journals.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 55 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix: Level 13 + NPA (Rs.37400-67000) with GP Rs.8700/- + NPA]
|2. Hospital Superintendent – |
(a) PG qualification in Siddha and included in the concerned schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970
(b) 10 years working/teaching experience in a Siddha hospital having minimum 100 operational beds.
(i) Degree / Diploma in Hospital / health care management from a recognized institute / University.
(ii) Research experience in Siddha in a recognized institution / Department.
(iii) Published work in a scientific medical journal.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix: Level 12 + NPA [Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – III (Rs.15600- 39100) with GP Rs.7600/- + NPA].
|3. Assistant Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam) – |
1) PG Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act,1970.
Desirable: 1.Publication and experience in Research 2.Working knowledge of Computers
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix: Level 10 + NPA [Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – III (Rs.15600- 39100) with GP Rs.5400/- + NPA]
|4. Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – |
1.HSC from a recognized State Board of Education.
2.Ability to write 80 wpm in Shorthand and 30 wpm in typewriting in English / Hindi.
Age Limit: 28 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix: Level 4 [Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB-I (Rs.5200-20200 ) with GP Rs.2400/-].
|5. Lower Division Clerk – |
1. Higher Secondary from a recognized State Board of education.
2. Typing Speed prescribed as per DOPT norms.
Age Limit: 28 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix: Level 2 [Pre-revised Scale of Pay: PB-I (Rs.5200-20200) with GP Rs.1900/-].
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIS official Notification 2022 for more reference
NIS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|NIS LDC & Stenographer Question Papers:||Click Here|
|– The application fee is Rs.750/- for Group A posts and Rs.500/- for Group C posts. -The application fee is to be paid by way of a demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennai. |
– Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications with separate demand drafts for each post. – SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. They should produce the attested copy of their community certificate / disability certificate from the Competent Authority along with the application form to claim waiver of application fee.
How to apply:
Apply on specific application form (hard copy) downloaded from the Official website, https://nischennai.org/. Complete the application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents and all supporting documents in a sealed envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of………………………’ to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” latest by 26.12.2022.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26.12.2022|
Official Notification & Application Link:
|NIS Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NIS Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
Leave a Reply