Latest Off Campus in Pan India December 2022 | Latest Off Campus for MBA 2023 Batch 2022 | Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Interview, Eligibility Criteria etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TCS Off Campus 2022 [Quick Summary]
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Walk in Location:||Pan India|
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- What will be my work location?
A. Your joining location will be discussed with you during the interview process, and your location preference will be taken into consideration. However, the final location assigned would be at the sole discretion of TCS depending on business needs.
Year of Passing: Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
Last Date for Registration: 15.12.2022
Walk in Date: 25.12.2022
Registration Link: Click Here
TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023 Application Process
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once chosen may not be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. Your status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’