AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 | AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Job Notification 2023 | AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer 2023 Online Application @ https://norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in/– AIIMS NORCET invites Online applications for the recruitment of 3055 Nursing Officer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in/ from 12.04.2023 to 05.05.2023.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Notification No:||76/2023 Date:12.04.2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Exam Name:||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 4|
|Total No of Vacancies:||3055 Nursing Officer Posts|
|Place of Posting:||New Delhi|
Latest AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Vacancy Details:
AIIMS NORCET Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Nursing Officer – |
I. a. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State/ indian Nursing Council OR
II. a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council c. Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS NORCET Remarks – The required two years of experience as in above is an essential criterion, and to be valid,the experience shall be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e.after completing the residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with the State/Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit: (As on 05.05.2023)
|1. Nursing Officer – Between 18-30 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIIMS NORCET official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Nursing Officer – Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Selection Process 2023:
AIIMS NORCET may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)|
|2. Preparation of Merit List & Allocation of Seats|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer:
|Gen/ OBC – Rs.3000/-|
|SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.2400/-|
|Persons with Disabilities – Exempted|
|Note: The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate|
How to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Post:
1. The posts carry the usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at respective cities of respective Institutes/Hospitals.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The Online applications can be done through the website www.AIIMS NORCETexams.ac.in from 12.04.2023 to 05.05.2023 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents, including the Registration Slip of the online application form, are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slips with them, along with proof of payment, for their records. Correction in registration will not be considered through any mode i.e. Email/letter. Hence candidates are advised to fill their registration form carefully as no correction will be allowed after specified dates as per the procedure.
3. Correction/edit of Registration: For candidates requiring correction in Registration & Basic candidate information OR Completion of application form, the edit panel will be available from 06.05.2023 to 08.05.2023 only after closing of online registration. It may kindly be noted that the editing shall be done only by the candidate. The candidate will be responsible for all corrections. No corrections are allowed after the allowed period of editing i.e.08.05.2023 by 05:00 pm. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard. Categories from SC/ST to UR/OBC/EWS cannot be corrected once registration fees are submitted. Candidature will be cancelled in case found incorrect information at any stage of recruitment. The edit window is not an extension of the date, and the last date of online registration as published shall be treated as the last/closing date for all recruitment purposes under this NORCET unless explicitly mentioned for any requirement for the conduct of NORCET.
4. The On-line portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 05.05.2023. The candidature of applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, those who have paid the examination fee by the closing date may be allowed to edit during the opening of the edit panel.
Important Dates for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.04.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.05.2023|
|Date of Examination||03.06.2023|
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Official Notification & Application Link:
|AIIMS NORCET Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|AIIMS NORCET Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|AIIMS NORCET Online Application Form||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q01. How many vacancies are offered in AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
There are totally 3055 vacancies offered in AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
Q02. What is the qualification for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for AIIMS NORCET: Candidates who have completed B.Sc./Diploma equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Posts.
Q03. What is the Selection Process for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The Selection Procedure for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET), c09.
Q04. What is the mode of Payment?
Fee Payment Mode is: Offline
For complete details, refer the section How to apply for payment details
Q05. What is the Apply Mode for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
Application Mode is: Offline
Q06. What is the Official Website of AIIMS NORCET?
The Official AIIMS NORCET website is https://norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in/.
Q07. How to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Posts?
– Candidates desirous to apply for the Position of Nursing Officer in AIIMS NORCET against the advertisement should apply through this Online Recruitment Portal of AIIMS NORCET only.
– Follow the Instructions on the website portal and “How to Apply Section in the advertisement copy
Q08. What is the starting date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
12.04.2023 is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
Q09. What is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
05.05.2023 is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
Q10. What is the Exam Date for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
03.06.2023 is the Exam Date for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.